If you love the holiday hustle and bustle of New York City, but not the drive down and back — this trip is for you!
Here are the details:
* Cost: $50 per person. PURCHASE TICKETS HERE!
* Buses leave FARNSWORTH MIDDLE SCHOOL – 6072 State Farm Rd, Guilderland, NY 12084 – promptly at 7 am. We will make one rest stop roughly halfway down and arrive in NYC at about 10 am. We’ll be dropped off near Grand Central Terminal on 42nd St, between Madison Avenue and Lexington Avenue.
* Each bus has a designated Bus Captain. You’ll be given his/her cell phone number, as well as a map of midtown Manhattan.
* Enjoy all the sights, sounds, and celebrations the city has to offer!
* Return Trip: Buses will meet us near our Grand Central Terminal drop-off point at 6:45 pm. Please be on time! Look for your Bus Captain in the “Cat in the Hat” striped hat.
* We’ll leave NYC promptly at 7 pm, make one rest stop, and return to Farnsworth at approximately 10 pm.
Contact Luanne Nicholson at Guilderland Public Library:
518.456.2400 ext. 112, or firstname.lastname@example.org