If you love the holiday hustle and bustle of New York,
but hate the drive down and back, this is the trip for you!
Here are the details:
* Cost is $50 per person.
* Buses leave the pickup point in the parking lot of FARNSWORTH MIDDLE SCHOOL (6072 State Farm Rd, Guilderland, NY 12084) precisely at 7 am, and arrive NYC about 10 am.
* You will be dropped off near Grand Central Terminal, on 42nd St, between Madison Avenue and Lexington Avenue.
* You have all day to enjoy all the sights, sounds, and celebrations the city has to offer.
* Return Trip: Buses will meet you Near Grand Central Terminal just before 7 pm. Rally ’round the Bus Captain in the “Cat in the Hat” hat. Please be on time! The buses will leave NYC at 7 pm, and get back to the parking lot about 10 pm.
* There is a Bus Captain on each bus; you’ll be given his/her cell phone number as well as a map of midtown Manhattan.
Call or email Mark at the Library — 518-456-2400 x 112 — and he will be able to help.
(YOU MUST PURCHASE A SEAT TO GO ON THIS TRIP.)